"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Steven Wright

Call me for phone sex through NiteFlirt by clicking on the button shown below!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

HUMOR IS SEXY


I hate facial hair, but I'd make an exception in his case, because he's so damn funny. I would marry him and bear his children...his mutant, hairy, maladjusted children. I would even convert to Greek Orthodox for him. His intellect moves me. I want to live with him in the foothills of North Carolina, where we'd both grow old fucking and writing in our writer's retreat. I would make him wear a jock strap, instead of boxers or briefs. We'd celebrate our anniversary every year by road-tripping to Mexico to watch wrestling. I would allow him to drink himself to death in the name of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment