"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Steven Wright

Call me for phone sex through NiteFlirt by clicking on the button shown below!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ode to a BBW

I dedicate this to you my good friend Cadence.

The beauty of voluptuous womankind
Gazing on curves to thrill my mind
To feel the touch of a wonderous woman
My manhood engorged with blood strongly flowing
Corpora Cavernosa filled to the brim
Oral pleasure to satisfy my carnal instincts

Glorious mounds of flesh
Mammaries of my memories
To last through all eternity
Forever pleasing my lips
Upon areolas with wonderous delight

And then to taste sweet lips
Of your Face and Rosebud
Dining on juice so sweet and pure

Vaginal warmth on a cold winter's day
My member an ember for pleasure and play
And now to explore the thing that I dare
The nether region of anal so round and so fair
A thrust to delight you as I tug on your hair
Forbidden pleasures, to lust for and share
Withdrawal and release on feminine beauty
Ejaculatory for your Rubenesque Booty

Take care gorgeous lady of size and of girth
You doth fill my heart with joy and with mirth

H&T.... February 2, in the year of our Lord, 2007

1 comment:

Cadence Johnson-Ryder said...

This was written by my dear friend, High & Tight, who passed away some years ago. He's up in heaven thrilling the ladies with his big, beautiful cock.

Post a Comment