"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Steven Wright

Call me for phone sex through NiteFlirt by clicking on the button shown below!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Fashionista

I have to admit to being a bit of a fashionista. My favorite designers include Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier, Yves Saint Laurent, Betsey Johnson, Vivienne Westwood, Coco Chanel, Manolo Blahnik, and Valentino. I now have an absolute favorite and his name is Gaultier. I used to wear his fragrance. It's divine. However, the reason he is now my favorite is because he used Velvet D'Amour on the runway. In case you are unfamiliar with her, she is a 39 year old, 5'8", 291 pound model/actress. :-) That's her on Gaultier's runway in the picture above. I bet she's a diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment